The town has preserved four churches: Santa Giulia, Santa Croce, Santa Maria degli Angeli and San Giuseppe. This last one, placed near the homonymous hill, has been deconsecrated for many years. Of all these, the parish church dedicated to Santa Giulia Martire, built during the Spanish domination, stands out because of its magnificence and its elegant shapes. The church of Santa Croce belongs to the same period, placed in the heart of the old town and dedicated to San Michele Arcangelo. The church of Santa Maria degli Angeli is connected to the presence of a monk community of observing Franciscans instead, known as Sant'Antonio, built in the 1600's together with the adjoining convent in the periphery of the town.